In this section, we will provide instruction for scenario that we think they will occur often.
Setup Primary & Footer Menu
The primary menu is the menu that located on the top right of page and footer menu is the menu that located on the bottom right of page. You can easily create and manage them in WordPress Admin, please follow instructions below. [instruction image]
- Navigate to Appearance > Menus and click on the + tab to add new menu.
- Add menu item to the menu and then press the Save Menu button to save it.
- Assign the menu that you create to the position that you want, there are 2 position to place : Primary and Footer
For more information about WordPress Menu please see Custom Menus
Add and Assign Custom Sidebar
Grizzly theme come with the tool to help you create custom sidebar and easily assign it to any page. The instruction to create and assign custom sidebar are listed below.
Create Custom Sidebar
- Navigate to Grizzly > Custom Sidebars
- Click on Add New link near the page title
- Fill in Name and Description and press Publish button.
Assign Custom Sidebar
Grizzly add option section to the sidebar of Page/Post edit page. You can select Custom Sidebar to assign to Page/Post from the drop-down list.
Setup Home Page for Multi Apps Site
Home page of multi mobile application should have Slide or Apps Dock on top and some content below it. Please follow the instructions below.
- Login to WordPress Admin and create page to be assigned as Home Page
- Navigate to Grizzly > Setting > Home set Home Type as Page and set Home Page as the page that you create in step#1
- Choose Slide or Apps Dock to be shown on top of the page.
Setup Home Page for Single Apps Site
Home page for a single mobile application should be a page of that application. Please follow the instructions below.
- Login to WordPress Admin and add mobile app by follow the instruction in Apps document section.
- Navigate to Grizzly > Setting > Home set Home Type as Single Application and set Application as the app that you create in step#1
Prepare MailChimp Newsletter
#1 Setup MailChimp API Key
- Follow this article to get your MailChimp API Key : http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/where-can-i-find-my-api-key
- Go to WP-Admin > Grizzly > Setting > Advance > MailChimp and fill in the API Key.
#2 Using Shortcode
You will see that the shortcode require List ID to work, below is the instructions to get the List ID.
- Login to MailChimp and click on Lists menu link.
- After navigate to Lists page, hover mouse on setting link of list that you decide and click on the list setting and unique id link.
- The List ID is located on bottom of the page.