Grizzly theme is created to be the theme for Apps Business website (however, with its’ flexibility, you can adapt for any purpose that you wish). In this section, we provide instruction to add and manage Apps item to this theme.
New / Edit Mobile Application
Navigate to Grizzly > Apps and click on Add New link. You will see list of info to fill in, please see description below.
Title & Shortcode
- Title : title of the Application
- Content : you can fill any content here, use Shortcode will make it easy.
- Platform : platform of the device that will show on top of the page. For example, if you choose iOS Phone the device will be iPhone, if you choose iOS Tablet the device will be iPad
- AppStore URL : url of the application on Appstore. You can leave it blank if it does not available on Appstore.
- AppStore Price : price of the application on Appstore. Leave it blank mean .
- Android Market URL : same as AppStore URL but for Android Market.
- Android Market Price : same as AppStore URL but for Android Market.
- Short Description : make it short, meaningful and looks nice on the page.
- Version : current version number.
- Last Update : last update date.
- Layout : device layout
- Effect : type of presentation on the device’s screen. There are 3 effect to choose : slide, video and magnify.
- Title & Description Text Color : color of the Title and Description text. If you leave it blank, Grizzly will auto choose the appropriate color.
- Custom Google Web Fonts : custom font face for Title and Heading text in this page.
- Use image as title : if you want to use image as title, just turn it on and browse the image.
- Background & Board Override : you can override the site wide setting to get seamless looks and feels for the application.