To update the Theme, login to ThemeForest, head over to your downloads section and re-download the theme like you did when you bought it.
- backup “grizzly-theme” folder which located in your “wp-content/theme/”
- delete the “grizzly-theme” folder which located in your “wp-content/theme/”
- upload new “grizzly-theme” to “wp-content/theme/”
- Login to “WP-Admin > Grizzly > Setting” and press “Save Options” button
- note : don’t forget to refresh your browser to clear browser cache
- If you have issue with the page title, please re-download the theme again. Sorry for this inconvenience.
- ADD – Facebook open graph tag (thumbnail & title) to single App page
- ADD – Shortcode apps_icon
- FIX – Slide bug
- FIX – Fix WPML menu issue
- FIX – Blog issue
V.3.0.4 – May 17 2013
- FIX – QR code not show
V.3.0.3 – May 6 2013
- ADD – ability to add 3rd market button
- FIX – Instagram header social link
V.3.0.2 – Feb 8 2013
- FIX – jQuery conflict issue
V.3.0.1 – Jan 29 2013
- FIX – Category page not loading on tablet mode
- FIX – Square button in Firefox
- FIX – Category page not loading on tablet mode
- FIX – Social widget doesn’t work
- FIX – Add a link to titles in Apps shortcodes
- FIX – Remove un-used JS from header
- FIX – Typo issue in Archive section
- FIX – Add email icon to social link
V.3.0.0 – Nov 7 2012
- ADD – iPhone 5 (black/white) (portrait/landscape) layout : sample
- ADD – Windows Surface (portrait/landscape) layout : sample
- ADD – Support Google Rich Snippets (apply when you use rating shortcode) : http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=146645
- ADD – Social Link in header bar
- CHANGE – Window Phone mockup to Lumia 900
- CHANGE – update to Flexslider2
- CHANGE – rework on Photobar
- CHANGE – prefooter always shows on App page
- CHANGE – new social icon image
- CHANGE – bg image will not be stretched
- REMOVE – “Sidebar Left” layout
- FIX – http://support.wegrass.com/discussion/95/home-slider-problem-not-going-away
- FIX – http://support.wegrass.com/discussion/166/homepage-header-image-gets-cut-off-at-bottom#Item_2
V.2.3.3 – Sep 3 2012
- FIX – “image does not exist” issue by switching from Freshizer to Aqua Resizer script
V.2.3.2 – Aug 13 2012
- FIX – resizing issue in multi-site setup
V.2.3.1 – Aug 11 2012
- FIX – media uploader bug in WYSIWYG editor
V.2.3 – Aug 8 2012
- SWITCH – use standard WordPress Media Uploader instead of third party library
- SWITCH – use freshizer image resizing
- FIX – minor bugs fix
V.2.2 – Apr 24 2012
- ADD – New showcase device : Cinema Display, Window Phone, Safari Browser
- REWORK – Blog page
- REWORK – Market badge, now you can choose icons, color & set your own text
- REWORK – Apps, Portfolios & Blog shortcode parameter & appearance
- REWORK – Image hover effect
- FIX – Cannot set “App Page” as front page
- FIX – Various CSS & Logic issue
- REMOVE – Background alignment & stretch option (Now the default value is always “stretch”)
V.2.1 – Mar 27 2012
- ADD – Option to select Home page layout
- FIX – Image resize warning (occur on some host)
- FIX – Custom background image for page doesn’t load
V.2.0 – Mar 24 2012
- REWORK – All shortcodes
- SWITCH – From TimThumb to WordPress native image resize function
- ADD – Portfolio Module
- ADD – Framed Images Slider
- ADD – “Honey Pot” to feedback & contact form to prevent spam
- ADD – Option to disable/enable responsive layout
- ADD – Style for password protected page
- FIX – Price in other currency
- FIX – Various CSS & JS issue
- FIX – Apps Dock no control issue
- REMOVE – “Version” & “Last Update” on App Page
- There are issue with image file name with space. So, please avoid using image that file name contain space, we will fix this issue on next release.
- We switch from TimThumb to WP native image resizer and it cannot scale up the image. So, the “Zoom” effect will be work when you upload the zoom image.
- We decide to strict the home page layout to only “Full Width” because we have re-designed and add new element that work great on “Full Width Home Page” but not look nice on “Home Page with Sidebar”. So, we disable the option to select layout of “Home Page”
V.1.2.1 – Mar 5 2012
- ADD – Google Analytic Tracking ID Option
- FIX – Custom Sidebar Bug
- FIX – Conflict JS with “Custom Contact Form” plugin
- FIX – Google Web Font Bug
- FIX – Child Theme style.css Bug
V.1.2.0 – Feb 28 2012
- ADD – Pricing Box. (detail)
- ADD – Callout Shortcode. (detail)
- ADD – App Archive Page Template.
- ADD – Update Notifier. (detail)
- UPDATE – Full Width Slider. (sample)
- UPDATE – New Parameter for contact_form. (detail)
- FIX – Fix & Clean various issue.
V.1.1.0 – Feb 21 2012
- ADD – Responsive Layout.
- ADD – App Archive Page (sample).
- ADD – Option to turn on/off QR Code.
- ADD – Option to set number of App to show on App Slide Dock.
- ADD – “link” parameter for “ICON” shortcode.
- UPDATE – switch from “Nivo Slider” to “Flex Slider” for responsive layout.
- FIX – minor CSS & PHP.
- NOTE – Only featured App will be shown on the App Slide Dock.
V.1.0.0 – Feb 10 2012
- Initial release.